Sunday, September 28, 2008

Football vs. Weber

I, along with michelle and tori, went to the football game last night, homecoming University of Utah verses Weber State. Grandma Sue stayed at the apartment with KC. He seems to give her a hard time when she watches him in the evening. We're still working on getting into a groove. I joined the MUSS, but decided to sit with michelle and tori because there was more space. Weber State fans were on both sides of me. Well, I'm not sure if they were fans exactly, but wearing purple attire for sure. I didn't hear a word out of them the whole game, except the girl next to me asked to borrow the binoculars I had in my hand. May be they were intimidated by all the red surrounding us. Weber State had a few good moments. They have a high jumping defense when it comes to field goal kicks. I was hoping they would get one last good play at the end of the game to give Utah something to think about...and they did. The wild cats squeezed in two touchdowns to narrow the gap, all in the last quarter.
Back to the MUSS, sexy husband says there were lots of babes, the drooling cooing kind, in the MUSS. KC will be there on Thursday with Kris in the MUSS for the game verses Oregon State. Sexy husband/dad will be in the marching band, hopefully having a better day than last night.
TaTa- Kris

No comments: