No Fear what so ever. He splashed and blew bubbles and had a good time, until he started shivering. It's amazing he lasted that long. The water was frigid. I think he stayed in the pool longer than I did. He'll be swimming like a fish before too long. we just need to find a warmer pool. Maybe it will warm up mid-summer.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
First Time in the Pool
No Fear what so ever. He splashed and blew bubbles and had a good time, until he started shivering. It's amazing he lasted that long. The water was frigid. I think he stayed in the pool longer than I did. He'll be swimming like a fish before too long. we just need to find a warmer pool. Maybe it will warm up mid-summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That was a fun day. We should do it again soon. I love that pool, but remember, don't tell anyone about it. It's a secret!
What pool? I have no idea what you are talking about.
Post a Comment