Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bring on the Rain and strawberries



We picked 13 lbs of strawberries at Day Farms in Layton this morning. It was raining lightly and the spoils were good. A dollar per pound, 13 dollars for a beautiful morning. Time for a nap. Oh, the weather is beautiful. I love the rain and overcast days, the cool breeze, the smells, the dirt, the produce. Rain quenches my soul..."so bring on the rain"-Jo Dee Messina. good song.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to make freezer jam? I have jars and lids if you need some. I also have freezer space if you need that, too. Sue

Anonymous said...

I made freezer Jam. I just put it in freezer bags. thanks for the offer.

Sue said...

Anytime you need freezer space, I usually have a lot. Did you know the Wasatch Back is this weekend? I have a friend who just got invited to run on a team because someone dropped out at the last minute. She has run marathons, but hasn't been running alot lately. She'll do fine. It brings back memories, doesn't it. She is runner 6.

Sue said...

How's my Bubbs feeling today? I hope he isn't getting the flu, but probably it is a sinus/ear infection. Poor baby.