Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Lost
Momma said there will be days like this! There will be days like this my momma said. There are parts of life's progression where people feel lost, like it's time to move to the next phase, but you don't know where it is or how to get to it; Very common, I know. Now is one of those times for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
There are some things in life you may never get a "thanks" for. The important thing is to keep doing those good things-They do make a difference. Don't worry. Things will work out.
Is there anything I can do to help? I could watch KC tomorrow morning for a few hours if that would help with your job search. Let me know. I have a meeting at 3:00 tomorrow afternoon and I need to get some stuff done around the house, but I could watch him for a few hours.Sue
I love the new look of your blogsite. How did you do that? Mine is boring.
Post a Comment