Friday, October 9, 2009

Quilt

I finished a quilt over conference weekend. What a marathon! After a month of working on it off and on, it's finished. I like the way it turned out.



On another note, no one wants to hire me. So, I'm trying to find ways to obtain sufficient funding for my needs. Do you think something like this would sell?

I could also do nine patch patchwork cats and/or cats in the bag. I've started crocheting a scarf. We'll see how that goes. If anyone wants a quilt, I'll make one for you in exchange for a reasonable monetary offer. I may take up bread making and/or candy making to pay for Dave's tooth to be fixed (how ironic). I have an appointment to donate plasma. If everything goes to plan, I'll do that for a while.
Also, I'm looking for sponsors so I can run the Ogden Marathon next May. Registration deadline for a 75 dollar entry fee is November 1st. If you become one of my sponsors I will write your name or business or whatever you want on my T-shirt.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Wow! That quilt is gorgeous! And I love the cats! Check out some holiday boutiques for the cats, bread and candy. If i hear of some, I will let you know.

Dave Sohm said...

That's a nice quilt babes

Kristen said...

Ooh. You're so talented!!! The quilt and the cats look great. I need to come up with something productive to do with my not-homework time!! Keep up the good work. You are amazing!