Sunday, December 13, 2009
Pictures at an Exhibition
Lambs Grill on 169 South Main Street will be hosting an open house for my father-in-law's exhibition tomorrow, Monday, December 14th from 5:30 to 7:00 PM. The exhibition, titled "Mother and Son" stars KC and I. My Friends and family are invited. Refreshments will be served.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I wish more people had come. It is discouraging for Dana when few people show up. Also, those are good photos of you and the Bubs, so people need to see them.
Hey Kristen, Thanks for stopping by before you went running. Sorry I didn't come out I was just in the back room. Justin had some plans for tonight, but I am excited to go next time. Hope you had a safe run. Talk to you later.
Is that exhibit still going? It sounds cool.
Post a Comment