Halelujia, Halelujia, after 5 years with me and two more before that for a total of seven years, my hub and confidant is finally graduating with a B.S. Degree. I'm so proud of him. College is hard for most people, though I feel we particularly had a difficult time getting to where we are now. Much has been sacrificed. So, we have all the reason in the world to celebrate this huge accomplishment. Growing up, I thought graduation ceremonies and parties were over rated. People all around are excelling further, getting college degrees while still in high school, double majoring, going on to graduate school and becoming doctors twice decorated, so it's easy to say that a bachelor degree is not much to celebrate, but I think very much the opposite after such an uphill road. We're celebratin' at large! We take with us not only one B.S. degree, but a family and a whole lot of experience. We'll definitely take pictures before we leave this place. Our little family history is all here at the U.
So come celebrate with us on Friday. We'll be hosting a BBQ (grilling) luncheon after graduation. Contact us for more information.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So where are you going to go to now?
I hate to say it, but we're living in his parent's basement until Dave gets a job. If we're lucky, we'll only be there a month. the rest is unknown.
Post a Comment