Thursday, May 7, 2009

school's out for summerdadadada..dadada.da.da.da

Spring Semester 2009 has been a real emotional roller coaster. Hurray for summer. I'm tired of being sick. Having one more person in this house with a weaker immunity has really brought on the bugs that come with living in a city. We just pass sickness back and forth and never really overcome it. Maybe that's another reason why people in the city tend to have less kids. Hopefully this summer we'll be healthier. I swear I didn't have this problem growing up in a rural community. Dave and I currently have a head cold, not serious, but we hope that the bug that KC just recovered from gave him the right kind of immunity to withstand what we're carrying. Time outside might also help decrease the disease virility in our apartment. Happy Summer days- Kris

1 comment:

Mishi said...

I am going home this weekend. I'll be moving on Monday. It'll be nice to be closer. I'm looking forward to a fun summer!