Friday, April 17, 2009
Sweeeet Dreams
I woke up so happy this morning, having just had a hilarious dream. A girl friend, faceless, and I were house sitting for someone and a few of my guy friends from Snow College came over and we were playing on the tramp, games like rolling pin and dead man's chest, etc. when I went into check on the cat in the house. When I stepped out the front door, I saw them dressed as the coconut sir lancelot and king arthor from monte pithon and the holy grail. My mystery friend had curlers in her hair and a beauty salon drapery and my guy friends were "doll"ing her up. When they saw me, they said, " we'll get you, too" and the sir lancelot character said, "come here you" and began to approach me with his egore-type walk and coconuts banging together in the background. I ran in the house and then I woke up and realized that the ceiling didn't look like I had remembered in my dream. No more dream, but I woke up laughing, wishing to go back and see what happened next. What Fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hmmm. I wonder what made your mind come up with that. That's a crazy dream. Come to think of it, most of my dreams make no sense. Maybe it was your unconscious saying you want to go to a spa with me this summer and get your hair done?
I'm guessing that was Kristen writing about the prince through Dave's blogspot or it was a joke.
I didn't touch Dave's blog
Post a Comment